Jim Reinertsen and Jamie Orlikoff have formed Orlikoff Reinertsen Boardworks, offering a variety of electronic education services for boards, executives, and medical staff leaders. Among these services and products are a comprehensive 12-part education series for boards on how to oversee quality and safety, as well as monthly webinars dealing with critical and current issues that leaders must know about if they wish to lead improvement of quality and safety in the boardroom, executive suites, and medical executive committees and councils. Examples of recent and upcoming topics for these webinars include:
- Health Care is Still Unsafe: What Boards Must KNOW about Patient Safety
- Health Care is Still Unsafe: What Boards Must DO about Patient Safety
- Is Your Hospital Capable of Accountable Care? Is ANY Hospital?
- Health Care Reform: What Will It Mean for Medical Staff Relationships?
- Never Events: Where Was the Board?
- The Quality Committee of the Board: Taking It To The Next Level
For a full list of upcoming and past webinars, and to review our electronic education library of recorded webinars available for purchase, go to Orlikoff Reinertsen Boardworks.